Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Secrets of Food Marketing



I was out for drinks the other night and we got on the subject of how I became a Vegan.  I've always said that the reason that I chose to eliminate meat, fowl, and fish from my diet was because I just learned too much..

Ignorance is absolute bliss when it comes to food.

Once I hit a certain level of knowledge on modern day food practices the only way I could find a solution to the ethical dilemma of factory farmed food was to stop participating in the system altogether. 

So yes, this video The Secrets of Food Marketing is biased towards those that feel that factory farming needs a much harder look (it was uploaded by an organization titled Compassion in World Farming).

Good!!!

We all need to the take the time to think more about what goes in our mouths.

Learn more about your food system!

Once you've got the knowledge be your own person!

What you do next is up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment